Parkinson’s Disease – Come and join our Weekly Specialist PD Classes in Milngavie
I have some great news for all of my regular readers… our in person Parkinson’s Disease Specialist exercises classes are in full swing and have been a terrific hit! Classes run every Tuesday at 10.30 am in Milngavie and are led by my PD Specialist Physio Team to help you get moving and working hard the right Neuro Active way with your PD. We are getting terrific feedback from those attending, letting us know that they are getting much more out of the class than trying to do it themselves, or following along to pre-recorded online videos.
Not only do we have people local to East Dunbartonshire coming along, but we have people coming from as far afield as Newton Mearns and Alexandria. The convenient location also means that if you are getting a lift from friends and family, then they will be able to go to a nearby café and get some down time, or enjoy some retail therapy in Milngavie town centre. You should come along and take part – it’s now easier and more convenient than ever PFREE access to our Face to Face and to get the best support for your life with PD.
If you are interested in working with us here at Simpson Physiotherapy (Glasgow’s only PD Warrior Licenced Practice) I want to let you know about the range of benefits you will get:
- A bespoke and individually tailored therapy programme to suit you and your life with PD and the support of a dedicated team to help
- Access to our members area using our Simpson Physio App
- Access to the official PD Warrior online 10 week challenge
- FREE access to our Face to Face and online PD Exercise Classes – helping you get neuro active in the most convenient way possible for you.
- FREE access to our Online Qigong class, which is a terrific way of improving balance and mobility
- FREE access to our online General Exercise Class run by our Neuro Strength and Stretch Coach
- Easy and early access to specialists who can help fix issues before they become long term problems.
Find out more and register to come along.
Call us on 0141 530 2092
or email firstname.lastname@example.org
0141 530 2092
Return to Business Articles